Registered, but you've forgotten your Username and/or Password?
- Please call (317-274-0500) or e-mail us.
I'm not affiliated with IUPUI. How can I borrow your materials?
- This office only fills requests from other libraries or organizations.
Indiana residents may apply for an IU Libraries Borrower's Card. Please see Circulation's How to Obtain a Borrower Card page for specific information.
- If you are not an Indiana resident living in the Indianapolis area, please
contact the interlibrary loan office of your local public or university
library. We do not accept interlibrary loan requests from individuals.
- Please check our online catalog (IUCAT) to determine if University Library
owns what you are looking for. We are able to lend items held at I-UNIVLIB
or I-ART (Herron School of Art Library): IUCAT
- We prefer to accept requests from other libraries through OCLC (our symbol is
IUP), but will also accept requests through an online form. Please
request an account by clicking this link.
Fee Schedule and Loan Periods:
- Indiana Libraries: No charge
- Libraries with whom we have a reciprocal agreement: No charge
- Non-Profit Libraries: $15 OCLC IFM or $20 invoice per request
- For-Profit Libraries: $20 OCLC IFM or $25 invoice per request
- Rush Requests and/or photocopies greater than 50 pages: $5 extra
- International Libraries:
We accept any of the following methods of payment: 2 full IFLA vouchers per request, 10 International Postal Reply Coupons per request, payment in cheque (US funds), or payment by Mastercard/Visa
- Circulation Policy:
Continental US: 20 days for books, 1 week patron use for A/V materials
Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, International: 90 days for books, 1 week patron use for A/V materials
- Renewal Policy:
We will generally honor two renewal requests. We reserve the right to recall materials or deny renewals if the item has been requested by one of our patrons.
- In addition to those items which are marked "non-circulating" in IUCAT, the following types of materials are non-circulating:
Microfiche, Microfilm, Periodicals (bound and unbound), Special Collections/Archival materials, Reference, materials held in the Center for Teaching and Learning, New Books and Artist's Books at the Herron School of Art Library. Items held in the "Secure" location at the Herron School of Art are available for photocopying, but not for loan.
If you have not registered for our ILLiad service, click here: Request ILLiad Account
If you already have an ILLiad Username and Password, logon below.
* Indicates required field